These resources are from the Employment Law Centre WA.

If you have been dismissed from your employment, be aware that you may have as little as 21 days to make a claim. 

Questions about JobKeeper 

Information on the JobKeeper scheme for national system employees

State system JobKeeper provisions (from the Department of Mines, Industry, Regulation & Safety) 

If you are unsure whether you are a national or state system employee, see the fact sheet from the Employment Law Centre -  National system employee or state system employee: which one are you?

The main way to contact the Employment Law Centre is to call the Advice Line on 1300 130 956 or (08) 9227 0111or complete an online enquiry form.

If you cannot get through on the phone, please complete an online enquiry form.

Further COVID-19 employee rights information and resources here.