For general enquiries, please use the form below to contact us.

Looking for legal help?

Community Legal WA does not provide legal help to members of the public directly, as we are a peak body organisation. You can use our Online Referral Tool to find legal help near you.

If you email, we may be able to refer you to a Community Legal Centre or other legal service in WA.

Send an enquiry

Your details
Your enquiry
Additional information